Mother’s Day is May 13th and now is the time to start thinking about how to bless the mom in your life. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
1. Make her a keepsake (questionnaire, photo collage, handmade mug).
2. Make her a special lunch (or take her out somewhere special).
3. Buy her the perfect gift she’s been hinting at for weeks now.
4. Have professional family photos made.
5. Buy her favorite flowers.
6. Make a scrapbook of your lives together.
7.Create a personalized Book (how cool is this?)
8. Make a handmade Mother’s Day card.
9. Jewelry always says “I love you” <wink>.
10. Make her breakfast in bed.
11. Write her a poem.
12. Pamper her with a massage or visit to a spa.
No matter how old she is, a mother wants to know that she is valued, appreciated, and loved for who she is as a person and her commitment to her children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, and great-great grandchildren.
You can bless her in many ways that will speak to her heart as long as keep this truth in mind.
For more great ideas, check out our Pinterest Board at https://www.pinterest.com/eastwoodtulsa/mothers-day-ideas/